DoubleDown Casino offers numerous slot games and other exciting casino games, such as blackjack, roulette, and more, all of which are available online and are absolutely free! DoubleDown Casino can be played on both Android and IOS.
With 10 million downloads and a 4.2-star rating, this game has recently been among the top-played casino games. This is the perfect game for casino lovers, with no chance of boredom striking anytime soon!
Even though DoubleDown Casino has many great features, there are always the chances that you may run into an issue while playing the game. This is inevitable and happens to everybody.
This is why we have compiled a list of the most common DoubleDown Casino problems and provided their solutions so you can have a smooth and stress-free experience all the way. Before we get started, we’d recommend checking out Doubledown Casino Tips and Doubledown Doubledown Casino Guide, they will help you to advance more in the game.
1. DoubleDown Casino Free Chips Redeem Problem on iPad
When Apple launched its latest update to the iPad platform, known as iPadOS13, it changed a few settings for its users. The DoubleDown Casino players who wanted to collect DoubleDown Casino free chips and reward promotions on iPad faced some difficulty doing so. If you are faced with the same problem, then refer to the following steps:
- Open the settings icon on your iPad, then scroll down to Safari and tap on it.
- A few options will open on the right side; click on the one that says Request Desktop Website.
- You will see an option on the screen as All Websites with a toggle on its right side. Turn that toggle from On to Off.
You will see an option on the screen as All Websites with a toggle on its right side. Turn that toggle from On to Off.
After completing the following steps, return to the game and try to open the free chip promo that you were having difficulty with.
2. DoubleDown Casino Connection Error
This error occurs when DoubleDown Casino is open on multiple devices simultaneously. When you log into your player account from a new device, you are automatically logged out from the previous device from which you were logged in.
For example, if you are playing DoubleDown Casino on your phone and then launch it on your computer via Facebook, it automatically logs you out of the game on your phone.
If you wish to play DoubleDown Casino on your phone again, then simply close the browser tab on your computer, and tap OKAY in the game to restore the connection. If you continue seeing this message regardless, we recommend you change your Facebook password and enable Login approvals for more security.
3. DoubleDown Casino Update Issue on IOS
DoubleDown Casino now requires iOS 8.0 or above for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch and will not function on an older version of iOS.
We recommend you check your device to see if it can be updated to a new iOS version. To check for the iOS update, click on the Settings app. In the left-hand menu, choose General and then Software Update. If an update is available, it will give you the option to Download and Install it.
4. DoubleDown Casino Different Data On The App and Browser
When you play DoubleDown Casino on your computer, you are playing while logged in to your Facebook account. Whereas on the mobile, you have the option to play the game through your Facebook account or as a Guest.
A Guest account and your Facebook-connected account are both different, and there is no way to transfer or share anything between them. So, if you pick the Guest account in the app, then you are playing as a Guest, unlike a Facebook log-in.
5. DoubleDown Casino Notifications Problem
For iOS devices:
- Tap on the settings app on your device
- Click on Notifications visible on the left-hand menu
- A list of options will open; click on DoubleDown
- Click on the button beside Allow Notifications
For Android devices:
- Open the settings app on your device.
- Click on Apps & Notifications
- A list of applications will appear on the screen, select DoubleDown
- Turn on App Notifications
- Mark it as On
6. DoubleDown Casino Troubleshoot on IOS
If you encounter any issues while loading your DoubleDown casino app on your iPhone, iPod, or iPod Touch, then the following are a few steps that you can apply:
- Close any apps that might be running in the background.
- Power the device off and then turn it back on again.
- Check if there are any software updates available.
- You can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the game again.
7. DoubleDown Casino Troubleshoot on Android
If you encounter any issues while loading your DoubleDown casino app on your Android device, then the following steps are for you:
- Try restarting your device.
- Make sure the app data and cache are cleared.
- You should Force-quit the app.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the game.
8. DoubleDown Casino Update Problem
It is best for you that you download the latest version of the DoubleDown Casino app on your devices. Although the game could work without the update, but without the update, you may be missing out on new exciting stuff, or the game might not properly work.
How to update iOS Apps
- Open the App Store icon present on your Home Screen.
- Tap on Updates.
- You can update one app at a time or click on Update all to download all updates for your installed apps.
How to update Android Apps
- Tap on the Google Play Store app.
- Select the menu icon.
- Click on My Apps.
- Tap on update beside the app that you wish to update.
9. DoubleDown Casino QR Code Issue
There are also some instances when you come across a QR code and the instructions on how to avail one vary greatly across different devices. Some devices and Operating Systems cannot scan a QR code, so they require a third-party software. In these cases, kindly consult your device manufacturer’s support site for exact instructions.